Similar Design 723
The original author paulvandebulk was released in 2016 on Rebrickable No. MOC-4789 , the original shared building block pellet 3021PCS.
The Koenigsegg One:1 was introduced in 2014. Seven examples, including one prototype, were built during 2014 and 2015. This was one of the most exclusive production car programs ever envisaged in the car industry.
The hp-to-kg curb weight ratio is an astonishing 1:1. This has been called the "dream" equation, previously thought impossible when it comes to fully road legal and usable sports cars. The One:1 is the first homologated production Car in the world with one Megawatt of power, such making it the world ́s first series produced Megacar. More on the One:1 at http://koenigsegg.com/one1/
- This car grabbed my attention about a year ago so I decided to try to build it. The design parameters that I want to achieve include the following:
- Replicate the rear triplex suspension set up of the Koenigsegg One:1 as closely as possible
- Replicate the front suspension set up
- Syncro dihedral door hinges which are typically Koenigsegg
- Paddle shift gearbox – a new challenge for me.
- A good approximation of the real car with the bodywork.
- Tough enough to withstand my young three year old playing with it.
- Intuastic enough for my kids to explore the functions.
The aft manage gear and the end result. The additional singular gears.
About the original car
The car's "One:1" naming indicates a weight/horsepower ratio of 1:1, equipped with a 5.8L V8 engine, a maximum power of 1400 horsepower and a 1200kg weight. It is reported that 0-400 km / h acceleration requires only an amazing 20 seconds, the fastest in the same class, the speed will exceed 450km / h.
Koenigsegg (Koenigsegg) is a Swedish super sports car manufacturer founded in 1994 by Christian von Koenigsegg to produce world-class sports cars. The word Koenigsegg means "blade". It is a sports car with a Swedish royal color. Its logo is the same as that of the Royal Swedish Air Force. The main pattern is a ghostly shape, so many riders call it a "ghost" sports car.
The Koenigsegg Sports Car (MOC – Koenigsegg One: 1) belongs to the Technician series of building blocks, and the entire set contains 3,136 building blocks. First launched in 2017.
Specification: YILE 915A MOC – Koenigsegg One:1
|Year of Manufacture|
|Number of Pieces|